Head: Prof. Reuven Katz
The CMSR Center for Manufacturing Systems and Robotics is located in the Detroit Building.
CMSR's main research objectives are as follows:
- Improvement of manufacturing processes.
- Process planning of manufacturing processes.
- Integration of manufacturing processes and automated assembly.
- Research into mechatronics, system integration and diagnostics.
- Metal forming.
- Robotics and navigation.
- Measurement, reverse engineering and rapid prototyping.
- CAD/CAM systems.
- Development of robotic hand and motor control.
Center for Manufacturing Systems and Robotics
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000, Israel